This decadent aromatherapeutic blue tansy balm melts on touch, transforming into a nourishing and soothing oil that is quickly loved and absorbed by skin. This rich blend combines the benefits of restorative natural oils, butters and essential oils, working together to bless your skin when most is most needed, leaving it soft, hydrated and nourished.
Created in small fresh batches from a blend of more than twelve nature’s most nourishing plants. Delicately and harmoniously mixed together to create a velvety, skin hydrating balm to calm and soothe skin and mind. A self care ritual of concentrated superfood, fruits and flowers.
HOW TO USE IT: Use it as a rescue balm on dry skin, as an overnight hydrating mask, as a tattoo healing balm or as a luxurious cleansing balm. Gently massage onto dry skin and wait a few seconds for it to be absorbed.
- Shea butter:
- Babassu oil is an anti-microbial oil that provides a good amount of vitamin E which aids in cell regeneration and is rich in lauric acid, a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Camellia tea oil is used to add nourishment to skin.
- Apricot oil is a personal favorite. It has protecting and rejuvenating properties. As such, it can be used to treat eczema and other itchy skin conditions. It is easily yet slowly absorbed by the skin and is rich in vitamins A, B, & E, increasing elasticity of your skin and keeps it hydrated and soft.
- Rice oil is rich in vitamin B & E, and contains anti-ageing, smoothing, softening and hydrating properties. The women of Japan have traditionally applied rice bran oil to their face to keep their skin lovely and smooth. Contains three healthy antioxidants useful in fighting damaging free radicals: tocopherol, tocotrienol and oryzanol.
- Candelilla wax is the vegan alternative to natural bees wax.
- Marula oil: This delightful oil is commonly known as 'miracle oil' in Africa. It is extracted from the fruit kernels of the Marula tree, and is somewhat unique due to it's super rich content of fatty acids known to naturally soothe and moisturise the skin, making it a great oil for dry skin sufferers.
- Bisabolol has been shown to possess anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and skin healing properties. It can help soothe and moisturise the skin, whilst reducing dryness and restoring suppleness. Alpha-bisabolol is a natural antioxidant. It can help protect your skin from pollution and free radicals and assist with repairing any damaged caused by these.
- Blue tansy essential oil is the reason we, as a small brand, are here today. Blue tansy can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and provide a soothing sensation when applied to the skin. Its sweet , soothing scent can uplift mood and create an ambience of positivity.
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii butter, Orbingya oleifera kernel oil, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Prunus armeniaca kernel seed oil, Oryza sativa bran oil, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Sclerocarya birrea seed oil, Ricinus communis seed oil, bisabolol, lecithin, Blue tansy essential oil, lavender extract, limonene, linalool.